DAY 4- CONFIDENCE & CLARITY CHALLENGE
Positivity has power!
Positivity creates energy and excitement. It creates good vibes that make you attractive, lights you up and it pulls in what you need to make things happen. It makes you curious and you become aware of more opportunities around you.
So what can you do to create a more positive mindset.
- Program your subconscious. You can do this through hypnotherapy, NLP or CBT. There are some great resources on You Tube for this. Check out the work of Dr Bruce Lipton who specialises in looking at the biology of belief.
- Tell yourself you are amazing and that you can do it.
- Apply a filter-Remove energy draining activities. If social media drains you, stop following certain people. Audit what you listen to, watch, do. Have a look at your close friendship circle. Are the people in your circle lifting you up or dragging you down.
- Do things that excite you everyday. Recognise the joy in everything. Become more mindful of what is around you. One of my favourite quotes is “Follow your excitement” Rumi. When you do things that excite you, your vibration rises and you have more energy.
- Life is not meant to be hard-“The struggle is not real” Life is flowing all around us. Our thoughts inform as whether something is “good” or “bad” and you can change your perspective on anything. If you find life difficult, try reframing the situation you are experiencing. There is gold even in the most difficult of situations.
- Move! If you feel negetive this can land in the body and cause you to feel heavy and ultimately can manifest itself in physical pain. Move everyday in whatever way feels good. Remember the compound effect-small actions get you there in a sustainable way (See Darren Hardy’s book “The Compound Effect”)
- Turn down Negetive FM-Reduce the noise in your head and switch channels to celebrate yourself.
- Gratitude- One of the most powerful practices you can do. I do it daily. Practise it in your head, in a journal or just send thanks out to everyone you know. We receive so much on a daily basis. Take the time to notice.
Get the inside right and the outside will fall into place-Eckhart Tolle
I hope that you found today’s session useful and let me know how you get on.
PS Here is the replay of my live today and you can catch the final day tomorrow at 9.30am.